The 12th annual International Forum will be held on February 1st & 2nd, 2023 and will be virtual for the third year in a row!
The International Forum is an exciting annual gathering where the best ideas and practices for global development are shared. The Forum brings together government delegates, northern international cooperation organizations, southern civil society actors, and representatives from the private sector, as well as youth, researchers and international development specialists.
Forum 2023 will feature a variety of sessions such as live conversations, interactive workshops, informative panel discussions and keynote addresses, as well as networking sessions and fun competitions!
- To gain knowledge and engage with a diverse set of experts on some of today’s pressing global issues.
- To generate fresh new perspectives, explore innovative ideas and contribute to creating promising solutions.
- To enhance global contribution and make a renewed commitment to a more peaceful and prosperous world.
- To build relationships and network with a global community.
Who should attend?
- Students and youth leaders.
- Government representatives, policy-makers, and researchers.
- Private sector and business professionals.
- International development specialists and NGOs.
WUSC improves Education, Employment, and Empowerment opportunities for youth.
We work with a diverse network of students, volunteers, institutions, governments, and businesses to reach our vision: a better world for all young people. Our vision is a more inclusive, equitable, and sustainable world in which all young people, especially women and refugees, are empowered to secure a good quality of life for themselves, their families, and their communities.
WUSC was founded in the 1920s as part of a global network that provided support to displaced students in post-war Europe. Since then, we have evolved into a Canadian global development organization working in over a dozen countries around the world that supports education, economic opportunities, and empowerment for youth, their families, and their communities.